Grizzly Bear Griz Coat
Griz Coat is the original grizzly bear jacket. From the Buffoonery Factory, LLC, the Griz Coat a fake fur but incredibly realistic bear fur jacket. The hood is a complete bear head with eyes, teeth, and nose. The jacket also has claws!
- Faux fur: ultra soft, incredibly-realistic fabric
- Bear-head hood: shockingly lightweight, with a comfortable foam interior; plus, it’s detachable, in case you need to wear it in a more formal setting
- Eyes, teeth, claws and nose: striking resemblance to the real-deal
- Reinforced over-stitching: double the strength, double the fun
- Lining-free: extensive market research revealed Grizangsters like it raw (i.e. they thought lining on the interior of the coat made it too stuffy to wear)
- One size fits most: we’ve had people anywhere from 5’6″ to 6’3″ wear it comfortably
- Born in California (that’s right, they’re made in the USA…shocking, we know)
Wear it proudly and remember: It’s not a costume. It’s a lifestyle.