Video Recording Sunglasses
Pivothead’s Video Recording Eyewear puts the camera where your eyes are. With this technology you can capture some of the best angles in first-person video recording. Recording video with Pivothead is simple. Put the sunglasses on and look at what you want to record. Press the Pivothead button forward to record HD video, press it again to stop and save. Pivothead is compatible with both PC and Mac. Simply use the USB cable to download directly to your computer, iOS device or Android. In addition, Pivothead comes with free Control Setting Software that lets you control every aspect of your glasses. In addition, the glasses come with 8GBs of memory built in so you’re ready to go right out of the box – no memory cards needed, no additional mounting accessories required. Each 8GBs of memory holds approximately 60 minutes of 1080p HD video.
- Brilliant HD video 1080p at 30 fps / 720p at 60fps / 720p at 30 fps, 8MP Sony CMOS Image Sensor for shockingly crisp still images, Auto, Continuous, Fixed and Macro Focus Settings, Auto Scene Adjustment
- 2GB SDRAM, Wind-resistant audio recording, Up to 16-shot rapid burst still photos, Time lapse burst still shots at various intervals
- 8GB internal memory capacity, 75 degree Field of View, no fish eye image distortion
- Micro USB 2.0 works with Mac and PC, Multiple pre-set video and camera modes include Active, Sports, Spectator, Social “Hands On” and more, Black and White video and still option
- Durange Smoke Frame is Black Matte Rubber Armored Grillamid TR90, TPE Comfort Tips, 151x63x44mm (folded), 75g in Weight Durango Smoke Lens are Smoke Gray of Polycarbonate